As shown in the photograph the Car Seat Mould fits on to the existing car seat. It eliminates the main cause of back pain, which is sitting with bad posture.
Most car seats, while they may be extremely well engineered with all sorts of clever adjustments, give little or no support to the spine. Many motorists are aware of the sharp outbreak of pain that can occur during a journey, becoming increasingly excruciating as the journey continues, resulting at journey’s end with even more pain caused by rising from a sitting to a standing position.
The Car Seat Mould is individually designed, guarantees perfect posture with the spine in its own unique S shape, and in the vast majority of cases results in endless hours of pain free driving.
The Car Seat Mould is covered in a material of the driver’s choice to match the existing car seat. You are most welcome to visit our shop and try the Car Seat Mould.
The Car Seat Mould is available on the world market and can be shipped to any address on earth. Incredible as it may seem, it can still be custom contoured to provide “S.”
We have a patent on a process that enables us to supply Berlin Office Chairs, ZS, and Car Seat Moulds guaranteeing Perfect Posture to anybody, anywhere in the world, without having to measure the person.
When the mould is delivered the customer carries out some simple alterations to the back of the mould which changes the shape of the contour into one that precisely matches the shape of the back when in its correct “S” sitting position. This results in the least possible pressure in the intervertebral discs and in 95% of cases in many hours of pain free sitting.
This is possible because:
- Every customer’s height and weight is given with the initial order for the mould.
- As a result of the knowledge gained by measuring ten thousand spines over the last twenty five years we can supply a mould that gives good support to any person of known height.
- The customer then adjusts this support into one that provides Perfect Posture “S.”
- Each Car Seat Mould comes with a patented Dup Kit (A kit that allows the customer to very simply duplicate his own “S.” Having measured ten thousand spines and questioning customers closely during the process, we know with certainty that most know when their spines are in “S.”) Inside each Dup Kit box are a number of inserts of various thicknesses with marks indicating lower, middle and upper spine. (Lumbar, thoracic and cervical)
- The procedure is that the customer sits in the Car Seat Mould, fixed in an upright position. The lumbar (lower) spine is then arched forward; making sure the upper spine is kept in contact with the back of the mould. The customer places a hand into the lumbar region and by using fingers estimates the distance between the spine and the back of the mould. Say the distance is in the region of two inches. A two inch insert, indicated “lumbar,” is selected from the Dup Box. As the Car Seat Mould cushioning is held in position on the mould frame by Velcro, it is then simply a matter of pulling the lower portion away from contact and opening a flap which exposes the lumbar region. The two inch insert is attached to the lumbar region, the flap closed and the cushion top repositioned. The customer then sits back in the mould and tests the new support. Should more, or less, support be required the procedure is repeated using inserts of various thicknesses until “S” is achieved.
The same process is then carried out with the thoracic (middle) spine by inserting various thicknesses of inserts as required. The cervical (upper) is tackled in a similar fashion.
The complete process should take less than ten minutes to complete.
Sitting at all times with the spine perfectly supported in your own unique “S” shape will in 95% of cases result in many hours of pain free sitting.